Monday 24 March 2014

My Experience

There is no doubt or arguably the best luxury cars on the market are Mercedes Benz vehicles. My name is Sharoon Alvin and I've been driving car since I was in grade 11. When I was in high school I had an opportunity to work in the rental business for over 3 years. It was a great chance to drive different types of cars ranging from American to German or even Japanese, the car availability was big back in the day I've driven cars from SUVs to trucks or vans and even exotic vehicles such as the Audi r8 and the Porsche 911 turbo GTS 2. Yes those were the fun days when I had a different car on a different day.

Mysteries favourite car to drive was a c-class on a day to day basis all the S Class if it was available on to take home for the night.


There are a few reasons why I like to drive a Mercedes product.
  • The status that comes with the product
  • Comfortable
  • Driving fast
  • good on fuel
  • And frankly it felt amazing to drive those cars.
What are determined.


I determined that once you sit in 1 Mercedes you feel much comfortable all driving any other Mercedes Benz car. This may do to the similarity they keep in their product line, such as connecting to the Bluetooth was the same idea from the c-class to the S Class. The only difference I felt was based on the performance and the different features, yes each Mercedes has its pros and cons and is designed uniquely but for some reason I didn't feel like I was necessary to have to same company products.


I do understand from a business perspective how the company wants to keep their trademark on the products but I Drive for the satisfaction and the experience and unfortunately I was a little let down.


I was surprised this year when Mercedes Benz launches their new models such as the S Class they really stepped up their game.


On it all I would rate Mercedes an 8.5 out of a 10 for the overall performance in customer service they provide it for many years and for many more years to come.




Retrieved From flickr unobtainable

No comments:

Post a Comment